2019 has been a particularly great year for us at Gadgets Africa. It’s the year we jumped on this ship to bring you a fresh perspective on consumer tech and gadgets. We’ve grown tremendously through the year, of course, it’s not come without its challenges and we’ve taken your feedback positively on this.
We’ve worked hard to ensure that your user experience on our platform is unmatched, even if this meant reworking our UI thousand times over – we hope you like it btw.
Anyway, what we’re trying to say is that we are very grateful for the year that’s been, the millions we’ve reached through our platform and for everyone who showed us support in one way or the other.
Without saying much, we’ve cumulated a list of the top ten most-read articles on our platform, you may have read these before or not but feel free to take a look at them once again, we promise you they are works of art:
- Here’s Why Safaricom Is Collecting Your Old Smartphones
- This is How Cons Are Now Stealing From Safaricom Subscribers
- Finally, The Dark Mode We Have All Been Waiting For!
- How To Activate VoLTE On Your Safaricom Line
- How To Get Android Q Beta On Your TECNO Spark 3 Pro
- Safaricom, Airtel, Telkom: Who Has The Best Data Bundle Package?
- Popular Third-Party WhatsApp client GBWhatsApp Shutsdown
- Internet From Hell: Safaricom Home Fibre – Welcome To The Ninth Circle of Hell
- M-Pesa Payments Could Be A New Feature On WhatsApp
- How To Control Who Can Add You To A WhatsApp Group
Once again we as Gadgets Africa say thanks. See you in 2020!