Airtel Money has revised its transfer and withdrawal transaction charges, effective October 25, 2023. The revision of the transaction costs is a reflection of Airtel Money’s strive to offer its customers cost-effective solutions as they make transactions across the different bands.
Airtel Withdrawal Charges Revised
It is worth noting that sending money from Airtel to Airtel remains absolutely free of charge. Additionally, the withdrawal charges and cost of transferring money to other networks will remain significantly affordable compared to current market rates.
Below are the transaction charges:
“We have reviewed our Airtel Money transaction fees to enable our customers to continue enjoying affordable prices while transacting through their mobile money wallets.” Said Anne Kinuthia-Otieno, Managing Director of Airtel Money Kenya.
Airtel Money continues to expand its agent network across the country. Customers can access the services by dialing *334# or through My Airtel App and enjoy affordable transaction charges. Airtel remains dedicated to offering unparalleled customer experience with innovative solutions.
How To Register for Airtel Money
- Visit your nearest Airtel Money Agent or any Airtel shop countrywide.
- Fill in a customer registration form.
- Provide your original identification document, either a:
- Kenyan National ID
- Up to date Passport
- Millitary ID
- Alien ID
- Once you are registered, you will receive an SMS confirming successful registration on Airtel Money.
- Then dial *334# to set your preferred Airtel Money PIN
- Proceed to set a Security Question.