Every time Apple launches a new product, I get closer to completing a switch over to the other side. Android is fun and much more open to suggestions. However, those same suggestions make it its vulnerability. Que the switch over to the Apple side.
With Apple, we get less freedom but more security and the pride of saying I own an Apple device. Not to mention the A14 Bionic Chip and the new M1 power shell. With those in mind, all that worries me now is the cost. I know it’s something that affects most of you too. So, let’s talk about it.
How Much Would It Cost To Switch To Apple?
If you know Apple, you know they can be quite pricy. You might not know just how pricy they are. Let’s go step by step to figure this out.
Entry Level Purchases
If you are going to switch, you might as well start strong with the
- iPhone 11 costs between KES 73,000 and KES 100,00. This depends on the amount of storage you get.
- Then you can move on to the MacBook Air, the 2019 model that costs between KES 90,000 – 110,000
- For the Apple Watch, you can look for the SE that costs KES 37,000
- Airpods are also a good bet at KES 17,000
On a good day, that brings your total up to about KES 240,000 for your entry level move.
- If you are feeling a tad philanthropic, you can spring for the iPhone 12 for KES 115,000
- Then you can move on to the MacBook Air, the M1 2020 model that costs KES 125,000
- As for the Apple Watch, you can look for the series 6 aluminium that costs KES 50,000
- The Airpods Pro are also a good bet at KES 25,000
This brings it up to a total of 315,000
This one is for the money bags. Get ready to give all you have. We’ll even add the iPad and the Airpods Max to this one.
- Go for the iPhone 12 Pro Max, which costs 135,000
- Then you can move on to the MacBook Pro, the M1 2020 model that costs KES 170,000
- As for the Apple Watch, you can look for the Series 6 (stainless steel), which costs KES 61,000
- The Airpods Max are also a good bet at KES 85,000
- iPad Pro 11 2021, KES 105,000
That comes to a total of KES 556,000 on a good day. Of course, you don’t have to buy them all in one day, but it’s good to know all about your future investments.
We have not mentioned the Mac Mini, the new iMacs or even Apple TV here. Also, you will have to buy countless cables, not forgetting the costs should you damage any of them. Is this a worthy investment? Go, Team Apple!