How do I translate text on my phone? What is the best way to translate text? Is there an app that will automatically translate text messages? How do I make my phone translate automatically? How can I translate quickly? Here are some of the best ways to translate text on your phone.
Google Translate works from any app inside on your Android phone. You just have to tap, and you’ll be able to translate any text while on the go. You either have to open the Google Translate app or copy-paste something into its web translator box. For you to translate
- Open an app with text you can copy.
- Highlight the text you want to translate. Copy.
- On your current screen, tap Google Translate.
- Choose the language you want
Google Gboard keyboard
On androids google Gboard keyboard is automatically installed but on IOS you have to change the keyboard. As you type, Gboard offers suggestions to complete your current word, but there are other ways to enter text. Through glide typing, you swipe your finger from one key to the next to spell out a word. To translate using the keyboard
- Install Gboard on your android phone if you don’t have.
- Open any app that you can type with, like Gmail or Keep.
- Tap an area where you can enter text.
- At the top of the keyboard, tap Open features menu.
- Tap Translate.
- Pick the language to translate from.
- Pick the language to translate into. Free language translation apps
You can translate text in other apps that have the Google Translate app where you only translate work with texts not with images. There are so many apps that you can use to translate texts on your phone. Apps like Microsoft Translator which has approximately 60 languages. You can also check apps like Day Translations, Speak & Translate and say hi.