Air fryers have become one of the latest trendy kitchen gadgets that are game-changers. Air fryers require little to no oil to get the job done. Don’t you only get to enjoy your fried favourites with less fat, there is also not much grease to clean up afterwards. Even though it is convenient and doesn’t look like much work to clean, it should be cleaned regularly. Especially the basic components of the air fryer should be cleaned after each use is important. If you own one, here are some tips to on cleaning your air fryer easily.
What do I need to clean the air fryer?
- Warm water
- Dish soap
- Soft brush
- Baking soda
- Damp soft cloth
How to clean the air fryer
- DO NOT clean a hot air fryer. Turn it off and unplug the air fryer and allow it to cool for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the basket chamber and empty the food remnants.
- Wash the removable parts with warm soapy water. If there are some food remnants stuck on the parts, let them soak in warm soapy water for 10 minutes. For any stubborn residue, make a paste with baking soda and water. Scrub the paste onto the residue with a non abrasive soft brush and wipe it clean. Rinse well and dry.
- Wipe down the exterior of the air fryer with a damp cloth. Turn the appliance upside down and use a damp cloth or sponge to wipe down the heating element.
- Dry all the parts before assembling.
[…] Supply hyperlink […]