OPPO has recently showcased its latest products and innovations at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2023 in Barcelona. With a focus on the theme of “Smart Living Initiatives”, OPPO introduced a range of innovative products and solutions. They promise to deliver superior user experiences and empower smart, connected living.
Mobile World Congress (MWC) is the largest annual trade show and conference in the mobile industry. The GSMA organizes it and typically attracts over 100,000 attendees. These consist of mobile operators, device manufacturers, technology providers, and other industry stakeholders. MWC is an opportunity to showcase their latest products and services, network with industry peers, and discuss the future of mobile technology.
OPPO Showcase at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2023
- OPPO Find N2 Flip and Find N2 – Both smartphones have been appointed as Official Smartphones of the UEFA Champions League.The OPPO Find N2 Flip is the company’s latest response to foldable devices.
- Enco X2 – A pair of true wireless earbuds with active noise cancellation and up to 25 hours of battery life.
- Watch 3 Pro – A premium smartwatch with a round display, eSIM support, and up to 45 days of battery life.
- OPPO Pad – A tablet that supports 5G connectivity and features a 12.6-inch OLED display.
- OPPO 45W Liquid Cooler – A liquid cooling accessory for gaming smartphones that promises to keep the device cool even during intense gaming sessions.
- Wi-Fi 6 Router AX5400 – OPPO’s first Wi-Fi router product that supports the Wi-Fi 6 AX5400 standard and provides a 2.4GHz+5GHz dual-band Wi-Fi signal at the same time.
- Zero-Power Tag – A prototype device based on OPPO Zero-power Communication technology that harvests radio waves from the surrounding area to power its own functionality and communicate battery-free.
- MariSilicon Y – OPPO’s first self-developed flagship Bluetooth audio SoC.
- OPPO Air Glass 2 – A new-generation, ultra-light AR glasses.
- OHealth H1 – OPPO’s first family health monitor concept device.
- SUPERVOOC S – OPPO’s first end-to-end power management chip.
In addition, OPPO has also showcased its achievements across different Smart Initiatives. These include:
- Hardware-accelerated ray tracing technology
- Innovative Android features
- Trials of Google One and YouTube Premium for up to 6 months with selected OPPO devices.
Apart from showcasing its latest products and innovations, OPPO has also demonstrated its commitment to corporate social responsibility. The company has committed to achieving carbon neutrality across its global operations by 2050, and it has published its first Climate Action Report to propose its low carbon development strategy.