I have said it before, it does not cost an arm and a leg to get quality specs in a phone these days. However, It will cost you a trip to Gadgets Africa to get the best selection in a pool of many options. As it should. That is why you need to also read our list of best phones you can buy in Kenya if your budget is under 30K. This article is a step further, with a filtered list of the best three phones you should consider buying if you want to spend under KES 20K.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11
Redmi Note 11 is equipped with a Snapdragon 680 processor. It launched just a few weeks ago in the country, and these are the rest of the main specs:
- 90Hz,6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display
- Rear quad-camera: 50MP main camera 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera, 2MP depth camera.
- 13MP in-display front camera
- Dual speakers and 3.5mm headphone jack.
- 5,000mAh battery
- Supports 33W wired Pro fast charging
- Dual SIM + MicroSD
- 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage.
Price: KES 19,999
There is 6.5-inch of display on the Galaxy A12, quite a size at it’s price range. It has very well refined curves that make it comfortable to hold and navigate.
- Rear quad-camera: 48MP main, 5MP ultrawide, 2Mp macro, and 2MP depth camera.
- Front camera: 8 MP
- 5,000mAh battery supporting 15W fast-charging.
- Adaptive Fast Charging adapter provided in-box
- Operating system: Android 10 straight out of box.
- 4GB RAM+128GB internal storage.
The realme C21Y features a 6.5-inch with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
- Rear triple-camera: 13MP wide camera, and 2MP macro and depth lenses.
- selfie camera :5MP.
- 5000mAh battery charged via a micro-USB port and supports reverse charging as well.
- RAM/Internal Storage options: 3GB/32GB or 4GB/64GB.
Price Depending on RAM/Storage options: KES 12,500/KES 13,700 respectively.
You can get all these phones on online stores like Jumia.