TECNO has announced a trade-in program that will see customers get the TECNO Camon 12 series, which we have reviewed the Camon 12 and Camon 12 Air, for as low as Kes 4,316.
The trade-in program targets users of older TECNO Camon devices, who can essentially sell their used devices back to TECNO and get a discounted price of purchasing the new models.
What You Need To Know
- You can only trade-in the following devices; Camon 11, Camon 11 Pro, Camon X, Camon X Pro or Camon CM.
- If you own any of these devices and it’s in a good condition, you can walk-in to any CarlCare store get your phone analysed and evaluated for a trade-in value and if you accept the offer, then you will purchase your desired Camon 12 smartphone at a lower price.
- The maximum trade-in value (discount) you can get on the trade-in is Kes 9,138 while the minimum trade-in value you can get is Kes 752.
- You cannot trade-in your phone and get cash, you can only get either a TECNO Camon 12, Camon 12 Air or Camon 12 Pro.
- The offer runs until November 18, 2019.
- Once you trade-in your phone, you can pick either of the three devices in the Camon 12 series.
Should You Trade-In?
If you own any of the above phones eligible for a trade-in, then you might find it worthy to actually go ahead and trade-in your phone.
The TECNO Camon 12 Pro and TECNO Camon 12 Air are worthy devices that you will find are great choices, however, the standard Camon 12 might be harder to love. Anyway, before you make your decision, make sure to read the following: