If you’re on the lookout for a portable bluetooth speaker in Kenya, there are plenty of options available under KES 10,000. Excellent battery life, waterproof design, or impressive sound quality? There’s sure to be a portable speaker that meets your needs and budget.
Oraimo OBS-04S Palm
This speaker is IPX7 waterproof and IPX6 anti-dust protected, making it safe to use around spills, rain, pools, beaches, boat trips, and camping. This is a compact and powerful speaker that is exactly as the name says-it fits in the palm. You can buy it for about KES 3,200.
Here are other key specifications;
- BT Version: 5.0
- BT Range: ≥10m
- Battery Capacity: 400mAh
- Play Time: Up To 5 Hours
- Type: 3.5mm aux-in
- Output Power: 3W
Tribit StormBox Micro 9W
When a speaker this small sounds this good, you’ll want it anywhere you go. The Tribit StormBox Micro Portable Speaker 9W is a durable and compact speaker that delivers impressive sound quality with its XBass technology. With a range of up to 100 feet and wireless stereo technology, you can enjoy an immersive listening experience wherever you go. This speaker retails for around KES 6,500.
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Wireless stereo technology for pairing with a second speaker
- IP67 waterproof and dustproof rating
- Compact and lightweight design
- Up to 8 hours of playtime on a single charge
- Impact-resistant materials including glass-filled nylon and stainless steel
- Corrosion-resistant construction
Logitech Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 2
Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 2 rocks a big, bassy 360-degree sound wherever you go. And with the new Outdoor Boost, you can crank louder, more powerful audio that’s specially tuned for listening outside. It retails for about KES 10,000.
- Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity
- 360° Sound
- Dual 40mm Active Drivers
- Outdoor Mode
- Connect up to 2 Devices Simultaneously
- Water and Dustproof (IP67 Rating)
- Up to 13 Hours Battery Life
- Micro-USB Charging Port
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery