Online trading is more than just a hobby- or it can be if taken seriously with the support of the best tools and brokers. Sonder Group claims to be one of those value-adding platforms that can make a difference, but does it tick the boxes?
This brief review sums up the must-know details to help people decide if it could be the one for them.
A Quick Look at Sonder Group
- Stocks and Bonds
- Webinars (subscription based)
- Tutorials (platform-wide)
- Downloadable materials
- Support from account managers
- Virtual trading platform
- Weekly and monthly analytics
- Live price trackers for FOREX and crypto
- Customizable data reports for general market data
- Targeted trend reports for specific stocks
- Fast transaction management
- Built-in e-wallet
- Mobile trading app
Accounts: Setup and Costs
Anyone who wants to access Sonder Group’s services needs to have an account. There is no free version- other than a demonstration account for the virtual platform. To become a member, people should fill out the registration form on the website and wait for instructions on what comes next.
Be aware that the setup process takes some time, and there are several stages to go through before gaining access. There are different account options to discuss, payment methods to set up, and initial deposits to pay.
Sonder Group doesn’t have any other hidden charges. Withdrawals are free, and there are no added commissions.
Deposits: Payment Methods and Currencies
Payments are accepted in the following currencies:
- Japanese Yen
Users can pay deposits via bank transfers or digital wallet transfers. They can also use credit or debit cards (Visa or Mastercard). There is no charge for any deposits.
Interface: Design and Performance
The interface is very well designed, with a highly professional and sophisticated aesthetic. It can look a little intimidating at first to beginners but is actually pretty easy to follow after a few trial runs. Luckily, the virtual trading platform is there for that very purpose.
It also performs consistently well, although the mobile version could use some development in that regard. Generally speaking, pages load quickly, tools work well, and everything functions exactly as it should.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a couple of FAQs that new users should know.
Is Sonder Group a global service?
It is- but there are some exceptions. Although Sonder Group is an internationally supported platform accessible from around the world, it is not exempt from the same regulations and restrictions applied to almost all trading apps in some parts of the world.
All potential new members should check the terms and conditions for their location to find out what they can and cannot access. Information about this is available on the official website.
Can users withdraw funds from their Sonder Group accounts?
Yes, they can. Withdrawing funds from a Sonder Group account is simple. There are two ways to do it:
- Bank transfer: Go to the fund section of the account and choose to withdraw to a bank. Choose the amount to be withdrawn and enter the relevant bank account details when prompted. It is completely secure and usually takes less than a day to move funds to the bank. International transfers can sometimes take longer.
- Digital wallet transfer: Crypto lovers can withdraw funds almost instantly using their e-wallets. They should connect the wallet when they are setting up their payment options to make it easier when it comes to this part. It is also a very secure way to move money- it just happens to be in crypto form instead.
There is no charge for withdrawing funds as part of a monthly Sonder Group subscription, but the user must be in profit before they are eligible.
In short, Sonder Group is a legitimate broker with a lot to offer through its sophisticated, professional-grade trading platform. It gets the seal of approval and is definitely worth considering. Head to the website to learn more about becoming a member of one of the best online brokers out there.
Cover Photo by Nick Chong on Unsplash
DISCLAIMER: This article is sponsored and does not substitute for professional advice or help. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility.