Mediatonic, developer of Fall Guys, a platform battle royale game launched Fall Guys ‘Free for All’ which is available cross-platform, free of charge. This means that you’ll be able to play with your friends, no matter the platform used, and all your skins will be available wherever you play. However, you can turn off this cross-platform feature when you change your mind. The good news is that the game supports cross-platform progression. Now that the game is free to play and launched on new platforms like Xbox and Nintendo Switch, an Epic Games account is now a necessity to maintain your progression across platforms.
Consoles supporting Fall Guys ‘Free for All’
- Nintendo Switch
How To Link Fall Guys To Your Epic Games Account
If you haven’t linked your Fall Guys account to an Epic games account, you will be prompted to do so the next time you log in.
- To link the accounts, you can log in to the Epic Games website.
- Hover over your profile name and select Accounts.
- Select Connections and then the Accounts tab.
- You can now connect your PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo and Steam accounts.
- A pop up window will appear for each connection you make and be asked to sign in to the account in order to connect them.
It’s important to note that the first account you link to your Epic Games account will be your primary account. The only way to unlink is by reaching out to the Mediatonic team for support.