There’s a new app called Mwangaza that cuts the cost of buying tokens via M-Pesa. Conveniently named Mwangaza, which is light in Swahili, it sheds a positive light on paying bills in Nairobi, a hassle for most of us.
Mwangaza is a payment platform that provides a platform for the purchase of KPLC tokens and airtime from Safaricom, Airtel and Telkom. You are now able to pay your KPLC PostPaid electricity bills and Nairobi Water bills. Additionally, you can now view and verify the meter owner. No more mistakes with meter numbers. Mwangaza offers zero M-Pesa charges and their tokens are instant too.
This app has changed the way I buy power tokens and airtime, zero mpesa charges. Their tokens are instant too.
Download the Mwangaza app at: https://t.co/4IVZADOIrI, enjoy ZERO transaction fees on airtime and Kenya Power and the best paybill pricing in town
— Kikuyu Pipes (@DrKanyuira) December 20, 2019
I endorse this message. The app came highly recommended by those that had used it. I gave it a try. Been hooked ever since. Also, they have very good customer support. They'll call you out of the blues within minutes when they notice that you encountered issues purchasing tokens. https://t.co/vmdR4wnlvF
— ? ? ? ? ? ? ? with AI (@echenze) December 20, 2019
Features Of The App
- View current KPLC postpaid meter details and the amount payable
- Verify prepaid KPLC meters before purchasing of tokens
- View current Nairobi Water meter details and pay
- Purchase any amount of airtime for all networks for yourself or family members
- Access all previous bills from the transactions tab
- Load your wallet seamlessly from Safaricom’s MPESA and have immediately updated balance
- Share funds with others on the Mwangaza App for Free
- Retrieve transaction details for electricity tokens, airtime and water
A user says that,
Apart from its INCREDIBLY fast processing speeds, this app is simply magnificent. They give you actual bonuses when you do things like buying airtime and have a fantastic customer support system. I recently had an issue with my account on a Saturday night. Upon contact, the team was ready and willing to help me late into the night (at 1 AM) on a weekend. Would definitely recommend.
Pay Bills With Mwangaza
The Mwangaza App also helps to send money, pay your TV, decoder and internet bills, water bills, buy airtime and make other transactions. Download it on the Play Store and try it Today. Tell us about your experience with the app.