Samsung Electronics has today unveiled the 2022 Galaxy A04s. This comes in a new sleek, stylish design that comes bursting with new enhanced features.
The new Galaxy A04s comes has a large 5000mAh battery and 15W fast charging. Moreover, users will enjoy a high-resolution camera, as the A04s welcomes a 50MP system for taking clear photos and videos.
The Galaxy A04s has a smooth 90Hz refresh rate 6.5-inch HD+ display, which gives users a silky scrolling feel and smooth screen transitions. Soft, rounded edges mean the Galaxy A04s sits comfortably in the hands of its user even during long stretches of scrolling. This is paired up with a Haze & Matt effect appearance, allowing for a comfortable grip on its smooth curves.
The Samsung Galaxy A04s comes with 64GB which will retail at Kshs 19,999 and 128GB retailing at Kshs 22,999.
Here are the rest of the specs
- Software: Android 12, One UI Core 4
- Weight: 195g
- Screen: 6.5 inches
- Internal Storage/RAM: 32GB/3GB RAM, 32GB/4GB RAM, 64GB/4GB RAM, 128GB/4GB RAM
- Processor chip: Exynos 850
- Battery & Charging: 5000 mAh and 15W fast charging.
- Security: Fingerprint (side-mounted)
- Build: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Rear Cameras: A triple setup comprising a 50 MP main wide lens, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro.
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Colors: Black, Green, White, Copper
- They are IP68 dust and water resistance