Saving money is one of many people’s priorities and getting limited freebies like getting Apple Music for free at least for a limited time is a great way to reduce costs. Apple Music is Apple’s music streaming platform with over 90 million songs. You can use it on Apple products, PCs, Android, PlayStation and other devices.
There are various ways to get the Apple Music trials like when you purchase a certain product or sign up for a certain service. Here’s how you can get a hand on the Apple Music offers available and how to claim them.
Apple Music Free Trial
For new Apple Music subscribers, you automatically get a one-month free trial which previously was a three-month trial.
To access the free trial:
- Visit the Apple Music website.
- Click on the Try It Free button on the bottom right corner.
- Follow the instructions to Sign Up or Sign In and start streaming.
Incase you don’t want to pay for Apple Music once your trial is over, you can cancel your subscription before it automatically renews.
To cancel your subscription on iPhone:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap on Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel and tap on it.
- Tap on Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the page.
Apple Music Free Trial With Apple Products
Another way on snagging up Apple Music’s trial is buying an Apple audio product through the Apple Store. If you purchase Apple earbuds including AirPods (2nd and 3rd Gen.), AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, HomePod Mini along with Beats all come with a whooping free six month Apple Music trial when bought through the official website only.
To redeem the six month trial:
- Ensure you have the latest Apple software on your iPhone or iPad.
- Pair your eligible audio device to your iPhone or iPad.
- Open Apple Music on your device and sign in with your Apple ID. You can also go to Apple Music redeem page, scroll down and click on Get Started.
- Tap Get 6 months free.
Apple Music Free Trial With Shazam
Another way of securing a trial is by claiming Shazam’s Apple Music offer. Shazam is a music identification service owned by Apple which has been built into Apple devices. Users can link their Shazam app with Apple Music to get access of up to three month free trial and custom playlist of all their Shazam music.
To redeem Shazam’s Apple Music trial:
- Go to Shazam’s website.
- Click on the Try Now button at the bottom right.
- Scan the QR code on the page using your phone’s camera.
- Follow the prompts to redeem your offer.