Companies in Kenya consistently use technology and are at the forefront of customer experience innovation. It is no wonder that customer experience has become one of the most talked-about topics this year. CX Transformation is bringing together real-time knowledge and leading professionals in the 10th edition happening in Kenya this June 22nd, at Villa Rosa, Nairobi.
CX Transformation summit on customer experience and latest tech adoptions in Kenya
At the CX Transformation summit, experts from the region will get to discuss the latest trends, challenges, and future digital expectations in order to help companies lead their industries with a customer-centric culture.
Phoenix Business Intelligence organized CX Transformation Summit. Phoenix is focused on supercharging businesses by creating value and providing quality business opportunities to its clients. Gadgets Africa and WeeTracker are among the media partners for this year’s edition.
This year’s theme is on customer experience and the rise of the experience economy. The idea of selling experiences rather than products has ascended to a top priority for business leaders. The conference consists of keynote presentations, case studies, panel discussions and roundtable sessions.
Shedding light on this topic includes some of the best speakers from the region. Some of them include:
- James Muiruri – Assistant Vice President for Life Care Kenya
- Seema Dhanani De Souza – Group Customer Experience Director for Equity Bank Limited
- Lynet Owuor-Okoth – Head of Customer Experience Department for National Bank of Kenya
- Rita Njeri – Director of Customer Success for Pawa Pay
- Ven Rasugu – Regional Head of Customer experience & Account Management for Jambo Pay
- Gitanjali Parida – Director – Transformation, Customer Experience and Asset Profitability for Telkom Kenya
- Kennedy Kaberia Kibuthania – Head of Customer Experience (E-comm & On Demand Services) for Jumia Kenya
- Sheila Gatonga – Head of Ecommerce for Naivas Limited
- Collins Lumumba – Head of Customer Experience at Metropolitan National Secco
- Pauline Macharia – Director Customer Experience for SBM Bank (K) Limited
- David Caleb Director – Customer Experience (CX) Applications Cloud Business for East West Africa Oracle
- Abigail Kalua – Director Customer Experience for D.light
- Wavi Mungala, Head of Corporate Communication & Customer Experience for The Higher Education Loans
For more information about visit the CX Transformation Summit website.