Same game, another challenge, new missions for Fortnite week 7 is what we have right now. Call me crazy, but I think after week 6’s hype, a number of players will hate what this week has to offer. Hold off your pickets and let me explain.
This week’s challenges dubbed “Team Spirit” are all about teamwork and playing with other players, which many solo Fortnite players hate. We’d say 12 out of these 14 challenges need to be done in duos or squads or other team modes. Moreover, many rely on working together with teammates compared to solo matches.
For this week though, there will be seven standard challenges, which upon completion will get you to unlock the Prestige ones. Keep in mind that there are more difficult versions of the regular challenges, so they’ll require a bit more work to complete.
However, each mission is quite self-explanatory so with a little persistence, you should be able to clear them. Completing enough challenges will get you another step closer to unlocking all of the Season 10 Battle Pass rewards.
Anyway, here they are:
- Play matches with a friend (3)
- Assist teammates with eliminations (5)
- Pet a teammate’s pet (1)
- Heal a teammate with a Chug Splash in different matches (3)
- Mark an Uncommon, Rare, and Epic item
- Deal combined damage with your squad or duo (1,000)
- Revive a teammate in different matches (3)
- Finish top 20 with a friend (3)
- Assist teammates with eliminations in a single match (5)
- Use a launchpad in squads or duos (1)
- Heal a teammate with a Cozy Campfire in different matches (3)
- Mark a chest, a shield item, and a healing item in a single match
- Deal combined damage with your squad or duo in a single match (1,000)
- Reboot a teammate (1)