Let’s get straight into it. Below are the DSTV prices and how to pay for your subscription. The easiest ways have to be through M-Pesa and your mobile banking apps.
DSTV Prices in Kenya
How to Pay DSTV via M-Pesa
- Get to M-Pesa and Choose Lipa na M-PESA, then Pay Bill.
- Enter the DSTV Mpesa Pay bill number, 444900.
- Enter your DSTV Smart Card number (the Smart Card number is on the card in the decoder)
- Then, enter the amount to pay.
- M-PESA asks you for your M-Pesa PIN. Enter your PIN.
- Double-check and confirm that you have entered the right information and hit OK to send and complete the M-PESA transaction.
- You will receive a transaction confirmation SMS from M-Pesa when you are done.
Using Mobile Banking Apps
When paying via KCB App:
- Select “Transact Icon > Pay Bill > Other Billers”
- Select “DSTV”
- Enter Customer number in Account No.
- Enter Amount to pay and submit
Barclays Kenya app:
- Tap ‘Login’
- Go to ‘Transfers’
- Select ‘Pay Bill’
- If you have already saved the biller, you can choose ‘Existing Payee’ and simply enter the amount to pay and account to debit. If not, choose ‘New Payee’.
- Choose the biller type and enter in your account/reference number
- Choose which account you would like to pay from.
- Enter in the amount to pay and submit
- You will be asked to confirm the amount. You may need to enter in the one-time passcode (OTP) sent to your phone
- The transaction should reflect on your balance under ‘Accounts’.
How to pay using the Equity Bank’s Eazzy App:
- Press the plus (+) icon at the bottom of the screen
- Select Eazzy Pay from the pop-up menu displayed
- Select Paybill and enter the Paybill number 6800009 or search contact by typing DSTV or on the search bar
- Enter your DSTV bill number
- Enter Amount
- Click on the Pay option
- You will receive a confirmation SMS, upon completion of the transaction
These steps should help you pay your DSTV Bill fast and easy. If you have any issues visit the DSTV page.