By now, you might be wondering whether this is the last week of Season X. Maybe it is. Maybe not. But what we can guarantee is that the 9th week is here bring a set of challenges named ‘Bullseye’ according to Epic Games, of course.
However, you may want to remember that Epic only released a list of 9 weeks when introducing this tenth season. So just as everyone expects this to be the end, it seems like the developers have something special planned. This is considering there are many pieces of evidence suggesting that the season will end on real soon.
This will obviously be a huge relief for many players who never really liked this season from the very beginning. But all that is next week and we’ve got this week’s Bullseye missions to worry about. Luckily for you, here is the full list of the challenges you will need to complete for the week.
- Land on different Bullseyes
- Hit Weak Points while harvesting
- Get an elimination with a Sniper Rifle
- Hit easy firing range target
- Complete the skydiving course over Fatal Fields after jumping from the Battle Bus
- Hit headshots
- Destroy Loot Carriers from 50m away
- Hit 5 consecutive Weak Points while harvesting
- Destroy Loot Carriers from 100m away
- Hit headshots in a single match
- Hit hard firing range target
- Complete the skydiving course over Dusty Depot after jumping from the Battle Bus
- Hit headshots with a Scoped weapon
- Land a Bottle Flip on a target near a giant fish, llama, or pig.
Many of you will find this to be an underwhelming set of challenges honestly, but you’ll be alright. There’s nothing in here that hasn’t been deployed in previous seasons in some way, shape, or form. So much of this season has seemed to be Epic’s way of trying to build a new map in season 11. This is with the new skill-based matchmaking, bots and even a new practice mode.
All in all though. it could just be what Epic needs to reverse the game’s slow decline. Maybe this will help Epic bring people back with a new map, and then keep them around with less unbalanced gameplay. Maybe!