Every business requires a website where they get to showcase their products and services. This is due to the change in consumer behavior over time to adapt to the evolving technologies in the digital era. A business’s online presence can have a great impact on its success. Here are reasons why every business requires a website.
Reasons why every business requires a website
- Provide credibility: It makes people feel comfortable and gives a great first impression.
- Creates brand awareness: It showcases your brand to prospective customers.
- Improves digital marketing: It helps drive online/organic traffic.
- Improve customer experience: During various phases of the customer journey, consumers may have questions and concerns. If your website is optimized for customer service and customer service inquiries get solved fast, it positively affects customer experience and therefore improves brand loyalty and trust which also motivates consumers to spread the word about your business online.
- Updates and announcements: It’s easier to update your catalogue on your website instead of having to contact your customers to notify them of new updates.
Now that you know about reasons businesses require websites, let’s talk hosting. Web hosting providers helps with publishing your website on the internet so that it’s visible to visitors surfing the web. If you need a provider that has their servers in Kenya, your business gets the advantage of local hosting and proximity which can help with faster page uploads. Here are the top 5 website hosting companies that will host your website for you at affordable prices in Kenya.
TrueHost is a reputable hosting company based in Juja, Kenya that offers cloud hosting services. They offer a variety of services such as Web hosting, Email hosting, Cpanel building and Domain addon just to name a few. They also offer state of the art customer support, incase you experience any issues, they are only a call away.
They have packages that range from KES 199 – 949 per month.
Safaricom is the leading telecommnication company in Kenya. It offers internet services and for those who didn’t know, they also offer web hosting. Although they are not completely developed like otherweb hosting companies, they are substantial enought to cater to small – medium sized businesses.
Its packages range from KES 1,500 – 9,000 per year.
Sasahost Limited is a private ICT company that was incorporated in Kenya in 2009. They have extensive experience in the web hosting industry, offering secure and professional services both to direct customers and resellers. In addition to Web Hosting Services, they also offer Domain name services.
Its packages range from KES 3,250 – 11,000 per year.
WebHost Kenya is a web hosting company that offers web hosting, domain registration, website design, SSL certificates and website security. Its aim is to enable companies and individuals to have a secure and reliable online presence so that they can communicate to a global audience.
The packages range from KES 2415 – 6250 per year.